Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My hobby:
I love to work in the yard. Love digging in the dirt. Love watching things grow. Watching them come back year after year.
I also read. Almost non stop. I always have a book to read. One on my night stand, one in the car, one in the family room, one at work.
I also enjoy family. Could one say that being a grandparent is a hobby.
I love being one, and look forward to every time I get to see my sweethearts.
I also like to decorate my house.
Every season different theme. My kids know this about me:)
I also buy fresh flowers for the dining room table every week. Different table cloth almost every week on the dining table. My kids tell me I have too many knickknacks! Oh well, guess its a hobby of mine!!

1 comment:

Tina in CT said...

I also love to plant and work in my perennial gardens and have colorful flowers in my yard and house. There are usually fresh flowers in my kitchen (if I get to the grocery store) but in the summer, I have flowers from my garden.