Day 9, a photo I took.
I dont really take photos. I always want to but never have my camera. I long to be one of those people who always has a camera ready to snap whatever cute and clever happens.
But, alas, I usually think, "oh that would have been a great pic." I did take a picture in Greece once of a man and woman, in their 60's I would say, on a mini-bike vespa type motorbike. Large man driving, large woman on back, side saddle, holding a huge box.
I thought it was so funny, and I had my camera ready.Trouble was, we were on a bus, and it didnt take because of the reflection of the window. Oh well....
The Hidden Garden
13 years ago


2 comments:
my camera broke yesterday. Not sure what happened - the screen has a crack in it. I always either forget to bring my camera or forget to use it when I have it!
Hmm, birthday present idea!!
Post a Comment