My biggest fear:
I think the thing I fear most is that something will happen to my kids.
I dont live in the here and now. I live in the what if.
Its called anxiety. I have General Anxiety Disorder. I take medication for it, and its helped me a lot.
I still worry though, as Im sure all mothers do.
I dont fear death. I also dont fear the unknown. I think I have figured out all of that.
I feel secure in where I am right now. I also feel like I could handle any upset if it came along with Petros and myself.
I just think I would have a really hard time if something were to happen to one of my children or grandchildren.
They all are the light of my life, children and grands included:)
The Hidden Garden
13 years ago


2 comments:
I think that's a common fear, and one that can panic me out too.
Hugs to you.
I think all mothers/grandmothers fear that. Just think what Rose Kennedy had to endure. I always thought of that.
Post a Comment