Im not going to write a love letter to myself. I love myself enough already;)
I will say my guilty pleasure is going to Home Goods and browsing.
I love decorating my little house.
I especially love table cloths. I have so many of them.
My mother in law left me about a gazillion, but I dont like them so much. They are beautiful, handmade, but you can have only so many white tablecloths.
I love colors, flowers, prints, you name it.
I also love table runners.
Oh, and I love Wurthers caramels!!With a passion!!Not the hard candy, the soft caramels. They have come out with a new on that is hard on the outside, soft on the inside...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmPavel and Petraki (little Petros) love these candies!
My kids make fun of me because when they were growing up I didnt have candy in the house, now its always out for the grandkids and I to grab!!
The Hidden Garden
13 years ago


2 comments:
That's the perk of being a grandma as you can do as you please.
You've got that right:)
Post a Comment