Day 13, how do you think others view you!
Hmmm, good question.
I am fairly quiet to the point of being aloof with people I dont know well. It hides my shyness.
On the other hand I can be outgoing and friendly.
I am very self conscious with Greeks who only speak Greek. And to think I've been putting up with this for almost 40 years!
I am fiercely independent. I love my family more than anything else, and I will defend them to the death. I think some people think this is overstated.
I am very hospitable, but when people are over I would rather busy myself than sit and visit. (shyness again)
I am pretty political, liberal, and let my views known, not so much through arguing by simply stating.
I love anything outside. I play in the dirt to calm myself down:)
I would say that people view me differently based on the situation Im in.
That is probably the case for everyone.
So I guess they view me as quiet, somewhat introspective, loving when it comes to my family, kind of down home salt of the earth kind of gal!!
The Hidden Garden
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment