Monday, May 31, 2010

I wouldnt write a letter to my 15 year old self. What I would do is tell her simply that life gets much better!

My hopes and dreams for the next 365 days, Im looking forward to Katherine and the kids coming this summer.
Maybe Petros and I taking a little road trip in the fall.
Christina getting everything figured out for school next year.
Yianni and Hannah doing well.

Thats what I look forward to.
We are at a stage in our lives where everything is centered on the kids and grandkids:)

We are working on putting in a greenhouse in the back yard. Doing some landscaping etc.
Its all good:)

2 comments:

Tina in CT said...

So true that our lives center on the kids.

A greenhouse - wonderful.

Susan said...

Petros is building the greenhouse out of windows he took out of our rental house. (thats on our shop property)
He does everything on a grand scale. I hate to see how big this little greenhouse becomes!!