Saturday, May 15, 2010

My best friend:
Would have to be Jeanne. She and I have been bestest buddies since 1967.
We met in Astoria at Clastop Community College.
We have been friends ever since..we even met and married out husbands within 1 day of each other.
We have been there for each other through thick and thin.
Having babies, losing parents, heartbreak of illness, kids growing up, empty nest,
everything.
She is my wall to rage at, and I'm hers.
When I need to talk she listens. When I need advice she gives it. When I don't she doesn't. And I am the same for her.
The past 43 years would't have been the same without her.

3 comments:

Christina said...

Just so you know, I am reading your blog:) We all love Jeanne. YOu used to call her when you threatened to send us to foster care!!!

Tina in CT said...

How lucky to have such a long and dear friend.

Susan said...

I know Tina, I am blessed:)