Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Christina

Christina's blood counts are a little down:( She was upset, but I try to be the everpresent cheerleader. Its hard when I feel sad too.
Katherine tried to play the "glad game" with her....remember Pollyanna!
Maria has to have surgery on her foot tomorrow. Its minor, but reminds me always of "it never rains but that is pours." She got glass in her foot and they have to remove it.
Christina has another appointment tomorrow. Hoping for good news.
She said once that bad lab results are her worst fear. Shes had a few of those these past few weeks.
I just keep reminding myself of how sick she was when she was first diagnosed with lupus. We thought we might lose her.
I took another week off. Luckily I only work part time.
Thats it from our home front.
Keep us in your prayers.
Susan

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Oh yuck, it does sound like it is pouring in your household. You have my prayers.

Xenia Kathryn said...

You're doing a great job at being a cheerleader, Susan!