Thursday, February 02, 2006

Christina (again)

Christina is back in the hospital. This time on an out pt basis. She is getting two units of blood. Her CBC took a dive again. She felt faint this morning so I called the hematologist and the rest is history.
She is on the L&D floor so they can monitor the baby.
Im told she will be there about 6 hours minimum.
The cheerleader is losing her stamina. I feel so bad. I just about cried in front of Pavlos when we came home. Luckily I got him interested in his new Cinderealla tea set:)
It is so hard to be Susie Sunshine all the time.
I told Christina she was lucky she wasnt Jehovahs Witness, she said she was proudly born GREEK ORTHODOX!!
It is hard to put into words, but I feel the same way Petros does about his/our child. I want the best for the baby, but she is my firstborn.
Anyway, we all pray for healthy mother and baby...the good outcome of this long pregnancy.
Sorry I wallowed my my own self pity for just a moment.
Susan

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Aaaaaak. Bangs head! I'm so sorry that she's still struggling.

Laughing at the "Proud Greek Orthodox" that's our Christina!

You continue to have my prayers.

Xenia Kathryn said...

*sigh* I'm praying...