Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Petros

All of you have no doubt seen my little granson Petros on Christinas blog.
He is a little doll. So cute and sweet.
He looks more like my babies did than any of my other grandchildren.
He is the first with dark hair!!!
Christina is doing well. She is getting back into the groove I think.
It is so weird to go and see her and not have to worry about her prenatal stuff.
When Rob came out and told me the baby was here and everything was fine I just wanted to jump up and down.
It has been such a long road.
I feel everything will go smoothly now. Just because Ive been on this kind of trip with Christina before. I dont think she will need to have a spleenectomy.
Glory to God, or Doxa to Theo, as Petros (papp0us) would say!!
Susan
Pavlos went to preschool today.
Petros said another trip across the bridge in the morning, reminds him of driving the kids to Central Catholic all those years:)

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Thanks be to God! He is adorable. And, I love that dark hair.

kristinsdóttir! said...

Hello Susan, I saw Petros and Christine this morning. Both look well, and little Petros is adorable! So much hair! His little nose! :-)

Take care, all of you!