Saturday, February 18, 2006

So its a cold, cold Saturday. Petros had built a roaring fire in our Earth stove this morning, and Im keeping it going.
Pavlos is with his Papa today. They have gone to see Curious George.
Katherine and Leo took Pavel and Maria. She reported is was totally benign. A perfect movie for kids:) Hard to find these days.
Christina is better today. HCT is up, and staying up. We shall see.
I dont want to tempt fate. I know all the prayers have helped.
Petros said the other day when I asked if he believed in the power of prayer,"I believe in the power of love." For those of you who know Petros, you know thats pretty powerful coming from him.
He is looking so old, and so tired. I dont look in the mirror myself.
Last night he was watching Pavlos. Petros stated that he might have to "spank" if Pavlos didnt improve. I think he was throwing food or something. Pavlos said "there are no spanks in Pappous' house!!"
"And no time outs too."
I guess Petros' theories are coming back to haunt him.
I just laughed.
Welp, we are going to look at 200 cd changers. Mr Pavlos broke ours. He was trying to find "Pappous" music on it and jammed the cd changer.
There is a reason why God gave children to younger people!!
Susan

No comments: