Christina is now in room 313. I guess she will be there for the duration of
her pregnancy, which makes me very happy.
She underwent a not too perfect blood match transfusion last night. We were all scared to death, even her favorite cheerleader:)
They are going to keep her to watch the baby, he's under a little stress, and watch her. I dont think they will let her blood levels drop so far without intervention again.
If she had rejected this blood last night I dont know what plan b would have been.
Everyone has been so kind and understanding with all of this.
Im going to find a preschool for Pavlos. Just for a couple of hours a day, 3 days a week I hope.
I need a break, and he needs some stability. He has been a trooper. I must say he seems to have matured through all of this.
Still working on the potty training, only 1 accident today, and, he pooped on the potty.
I bought him some valentine candy and set it in the bathroom for his to gaze at longingly. He can have a piece if he poops in the potty!
When all of this is said and done we may have a big party!!
All of you faithful readers will be on the invite list.
Susan
The Hidden Garden
13 years ago


2 comments:
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear she'll be in for so long, but SO GLAD about the transfusion and no rejection news!
Good job on being a Grandma, hugs to you!
Prayers continue.
Susan,
You might check in to what your local Park and Rec. has to offer. I know that Stathi went to "preschool" at the one in Cedar Hills. Also, you might consider the preschools that local churches have (most of the time they're pretty basic and general, and not incredibly "theologically oriented" :D).
I'm sorry last night was so scary, but I'm glad that things went okay and that there was no need for a "plan b." AAAH!
Love,
Katie
Post a Comment