Friday, February 10, 2006

Christina is home now and doing well I think. She went to the doctor today.Petros and I went out to dinner tonight. Rob and Christina stayed home. I thought they might enjoy a little alone time but Rob worked late so that really didnt work.I feel so disconnected not working. I thought I would like time off, but not this way. I did clean the lamb bbq area. That was a joy....I'm going to clean the shed next week.For those of you who arent greek, everyone who is anyone has a permanent lamb roaster in their back yard. This is for those occasions when one needs to host a big party, such as Easter, baptisms, name days etc. We usually roast at least one lamb a season, sometimes two.Welp, thats it. I am tired.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Uhm, you neglected to mention that not only do you have one spit to roast an entire lamb, but you have two... one that can be transported wherever you may want to roast a whole lamb and the stationary lamb roaster. Really, who needs two lamb spits?

Susan said...

for those times when you want to roast 2 lambs, i dont know. I just live here!!