Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Ive been tagged

Four jobs you have had in your life.
1. Berry picker
2. Front office in a collection agency (scarey)
3. Unit secretary in Labor and Delivery (my favorite) 25 years
4. Member intake specialist, another name for a receptionist.

Movies you could watch over and over
1.Little Women (new version)
2.Terms of Endearment
3.Youve got mail
4.Sleepless in Seattle

Places you have lived
1. Boring, Oregon (no it isnt)
2.Portland, Or
3. Vancouver Wa
4. Astoria, Oregon

TV shows you love to watch
1.24
2.Judging Amy
3.Frontline
4.Discovery Health

Places you have been on vacation
1. Greece (x many)
2. Alaska (on a cruise)
3. Texas (put 2500 miles on our rental car in 5 days)
4. Glacier and Yellowstone

4 websites you visit daily
1. MSNBC
2.Hotmail
3. Blogs as of late
4.KATU news

4 of your favotite foods
1. Patischio
2.Bougatsa (from a bakery in the port of Ios)
3.Marionberry Pie icecream
4.scalloped potatoes
I actually love many more foods!

Places you would rather be right now
1. the beach
2. On a road trip
3. Italy
4. Budapest

I dont know anyone to tag who hasnt been already, but I will ask Christina to name 10 things that make her happy.

2 comments:

Xenia Kathryn said...

I love Judging Amy! I totally forgot about that show... I watched it all through high school :)

Mimi said...

All those babies! I'd love that! My dream job is to hold babies all day! You got to live that...I'm so jealous!

Great to get to know you better.