Saturday, January 28, 2006

rainy Saturday

Its anlther rainy Saturday!!!
Christina, Rob and Pavlos went home for the weekend. Its so quiet in the house this morning:)
She went to the doctor yesterday. Needs to have another IGG transfusion on Sunday. Her hct is still low. (24.9). Up from 14 when she went into the hospital though.
We are going to a Glendi in Eugene tonight. I would rather stay in Portland for the Glendi here, but we bought our tickets for Eugene first.
Another of those Orthodox fund raisers!!!
Thats all for now.
Susan

6 comments:

Christina said...

mom... it's 22.9 not 24.9. I was hoping it would be 24.9 (or rather, 25). Just to clarify:)

Elizabeth said...

If you'd come to the glendi at Holy Trinity, we'd have seen each other again. :-)

Susan said...

I know Presv.Elizabeth, we were really torn between the 2. We had already purchased out tickets to Eugene, and you know we support each and every Orthodox fund raiser!!
We do enjoy the Liemnes glendi though. It is so GREEK!!
We will get together another time soon Im sure.
Did the travellers from up north make it down ok!!
Susan

Susan said...

You are lucky you travelled last night and not today. I hate being on the freeway when it rains. Esp when you pass big trucks and the splash from their tires blinds you.
Im glad you had a good time, and glad you made it back safely!
Susan

Mimi said...

We did, we had a great time, and I was thinking when I read your post that had you gone to the Glendi in Portland, you'd have seen Presbytera Elizabeth.

The only thing missing on our trip was the presence of Christina.

kristinsdóttir! said...

So, I've been Orthodox since last Easter...figure I should know this...GLENDI, GLENDI, I'm thinking, what on earth is a GLENDI??? Had to look it up!

http://www.helleniccomserve.com/haverhill.html