Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I will write a little about my children.
Starting with the eldest, Christina. I think those who blog know her.
She is 33, I cant believe that!!
After graduating from Whitman College she attended University of Portland, where is earned her Masters in Teaching degree. She went to Mexico to work for Project Mexico. She met Rob there. I met him in Mexico as Rob, but lots of people here know him as Paul. I cant change names midstream. Something about old dogs and new tricks.
They have been married for 5 plus years.
Christina is proud mother to Pavlos, and soon to be mother to Petros. My husbands name is Petros, and he thinks that she named her boys backwards.."no-one says Pavlos and Petros, its always Petros and Pavlos."
At any rate, she is a lovely lady, and was a lovely little girl.
She always made me very proud.
Although she is plagued with serious health problems, she keeps on plugging on. Maybe because of my encouragement.
She loves with all her heart and soul, she is very emotional, she is very giving, she is very compassionate, she is very friendly, she is very organized, she is very devoted, she is very wonderful:)
Thats enough compliments for now!
Susan

3 comments:

Christina said...

I AM NOT EMOTIONAL... ha ha ha... thanks, mom! it's not my fault that pavlos is before petros (rob does get a say in the naming of our children... can you believe it?) love, me

Xenia Kathryn said...

What a sweet post! I'm a big fan of Christina as well, and it was fun to learn more about her.
I look forward to reading about your other two "children," as I don't know them as well!

Thanks for hopping over to my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. I hope you are having a happy week, too!

As for Rob... I think he'll forever be "Paul" to me. I might be "young," but sometimes you can't teach a young dog new tricks either ;)

Christina said...

Oh, and I have a difficult time calling my husband "rob" or "paul" in the correct setting... different groups of people know him by a different name (actually, i really have two husbands, you just didn't know that:)