Just wanted to let you know that Christina is in the hospital. Nothing to do with the baby. She has, you may not know this, lupus. Her antibodies are attacking her red blood cells, or whats called hemolytic anemia.
Her hemoglobin was 4, should be around 11.
She went in due to headache and fast heart rate.
She is in St Vincents hospital in Portland.
They are saying she will be there at least 3 days.
I am watching Pavlos:)
Pray for her please.
She has had this before and it responed very well to prednisone. She hates that though.
She thought everything was going so well...
The baby is healthy and strong.
Thank you so much for your prayers
Susan
The Hidden Garden
13 years ago


3 comments:
Lord have Mercy, Susan. She is indeed in my prayers!
Keep us posted and let me know if there is anything I can do.
Shes having 2 units of blood transfused, so at least her cheeks are pinking up!!
Yay!
I emailed our prayer list coordinator to ask our Deacon to add her to our prayers.
Post a Comment