Last, but by no means least, comes Yianni!
He is the perfect last child. He was a very good baby. Third children generally are. He rolled with the punches, literally and figuratively.
He wrote in his my space that riding around in the car with mom was what he missed most from his childhood!
I always felt he grew up in the backseat of our car. We were always going someplace. Take the girls (he called them grils) here, there and everywhere.
He grew up too fast. I blinked and he was in grade school. Another blink and he was driving.
Yianni is a lovable, exasperating soul. He always is the protector, ask the girls about this. No one knows more people, from more walks to life than Yianni. Everywhere we go, he runs into someone he knows.
His knowledge of music is vast. He knows every band, every recording, in every type of music.
He is also very knowledgeable about movies and film. He was always the kind of child who could talk to adults very easily. I always cringed when he did in fear of what might come out of his sweet little mouth.
He still talks to everyone on every subject.
He got married this summer to a lovely girl named Hannah.
They live in our shop house. I think they are adjusting well to married life.
I know he feels a greater sense of responsibility now.
He has a kind heart. He is very compassionate. He is very good and solid.
He is very loveable. He is very loyal. He is very sensitive.
He is the eighth dwarf, Yianni! (the girls named him that when they were kids.)
The Hidden Garden
13 years ago


2 comments:
yianni-yawns-a-lot was another of our favorite names for him. Or calling him Joanna:)
I didnt want the world to know how mean you were to him!
Post a Comment