Maria, our four year old granddaughter had palate surgery on Friday. Little trooper went in at 1:00p.m., and by 5 was in her room eating chocolate pudding!
She had a little nausea, but came home on Saturday, back to her old self.
That is her third surgery in her short life:(
We went to yet another wedding on Sunday night. Greek of course!
It was sooooo fun. Pavlos was there and had a great time dancing .Pappous was trying to make him do "OPA"...he was cute.
Today is kind of lazy/
Pavlos came home with us last night. He helped me clean the house today. hmmm. He loves to come to YiaYias house, but misses his mommy. I think the memory of her 34 days in the hospital is still fresh in his mind.
Thats it from here.
Happy end of summer
The Hidden Garden
13 years ago


10 comments:
So glad little Maria is doing well.
Poor kid...God bless her!
(I posted a reply to your comment on my blog...)
Thanks, Susan, for bringing the book to the wedding. I am definitely going to get my hands on it!
Also, which online site did you say you use to track calories ingested??? :-)
also...which blog is Mimi's?
Thanks!
Mimi, The site is fitday.com. You can get onto Mimis site by clicking onto her name under my site.
She comments on almost everyones site.
She has been down twice. Once for Petros' baptism, and once for Vasilia and Andrews. Actually, she came down just to visit once too.
Her site to mimisbooks.blogspot.com, if you want to go that way!!
I must be crazy, addressing you as Mimi Kristen, so for Kristin, the message is for YOU!
thank you freecyprus, but Im still a pacifist.
Oh, what a sweet exchange to read! Come on over Kristin!
And, yay for Maria! Thanks be to God the surgery went well.
I love weddings, you are having entirely too much fun!
I'm planning on being there for the retreat, and I'd like to stay the night on Saturday and attend Liturgy too.
Yay for you Mimi!
You are such a positive person!
I'm glad to hear your granddaughter is doing well! Chocolate pudding....mmmmm....
You are so sweet, Susan, thank you.
I have another account. Dont know how you access it though. It happened when I changed over on google.
If you search you might find me someplace
Post a Comment