We are off on another adventure. We are leaving tomorrow morning, headed for Utah, Arizona, Nevada, California, and then home.
Knowing Petros we should be gone about 5 days. Im not kidding!!!
I hope we look at the sights a little longer than "see the Glacier Susie, lets go". Trip to Glacier National Park, 2004.
We are going to Bryce and Zion National Park, Grand Canyon, Sedona to visit Patsy (my cousin) then on to Las Vegas for one night, Disneyland, for their 50 anniversary (I went to year it opened...I was 7) and then maybe to through wine country to home. Whew! I love to travel with Petros, but he does like to keep moving:)
We went to Austin Texas a few years back and put 2500 miles on our rental car in 5 days. That is remembering that we spent one full day at a wedding!
We are also going to St Anthonys Monastery outside Phoenix.
At any rate the kids will watch the house for us, and everything will be here when we get back...............jobs and all.
Thats it from me!
The Hidden Garden
13 years ago


1 comment:
Wow! That's a lot of driving and a lot of sites to see! Enjoy, travel safely, and know you have my prayers.
Post a Comment