Just sitting here on a lazy Saturday morning. We have already been out to breakfast. Petros has gone to the shop to do who knows what.
Christina and Rob and the kiddos went on vacation yesterday. They are going to a condo on the Snake river in Wyoming. Robs mom and sister are meeting them kinda halfway, coming from Wisconsin. They are staying for a week. Sounds like a dream vacation to me:) Im so happy for Kathleen. She hasnt see the boys for at least a year, maybe two. I think it was a great idea to meet, rather than Christina and Rob going all the way is Wisconsin, or Kathleen coming all the way to Portland. They are going to camp in Yellowstone for a night or two also:)
We are going to a baptism today. Twin babies!!!God bless them and their parents, and Yia Yia and Pappous too:)
The reception will be at a fun Greek restaurant. We had Yiannis rehearsal dinner party there. It was a great place to hold an event. Am looking forward to it.
We are in the process of getting a visa to visit Russia. Its kind of a hassle. But I think it will be worth it.............I know it will be worth it:)
My yard is clean of all the limbs from all the trees we cut down. Now we are slowly going through, cleaning other stuff. The yard is so big, seems by the time we get the back done, the front needs it again. Sorta like inside my house.
We received some cute videos of Natasha today. It seems she is growing up in spite of the fact than Im not there!! I am so glad we live in an age when we can see her. Second best of course, but great.
Off to do laundry....then get ready for the baptism!!!
The Hidden Garden
13 years ago


6 comments:
the visas most definitely will be worth it!
ps. writing to you from condo in wyoming:)
Many years to the twin babies! How lovely!
I'm following in your footsteps, I'm making jam tonight! pray for me :)
I think *hope* you will be surprised at how easy the visas come though - lots of hoops to jump through, but once you hand over the papers it is easy. you guys need a smaller house and yard, but at the same time, I cant imagine you ever moving!
Me either, we talk about it sometimes, but I always nix the idea.
I would hate to have to do what you did. How many trips did dad, make to the dump, thrift store, how many times did salvation army come, how many times did you leave donations at the food bank!!
You should be very proud of yourself young lady:)
Mimi, you will do fine:) My favorite to blueberry, to make and eat. It doesnt make such a mess.
Did you every imagine jam had so much sugar!!!!
Um, no! Wowza, what a lot of sugar!
But so very yummy. I did strawberry, but I'm planning on doing blueberry this week.
Several ended up really foamy - that's ok, right? It's just not pretty.
I think putting a little butter in the pot while the jam is cooking is supposed to get rid of the foam. I usually skim it off:)
Post a Comment