http://http://prudentadviceformybabydaughter.blogspot.com/
A friend posted this on my facebook, it is great!!!
Things here are good.
Getting things ready to send to Katherine via mother in law. Hopefully she will take what I want her to. Im keeping it really small and light.
She told Leo to tell me that when I drive to Seattle (a mere 175 miles) she will see if she has room.
UGH!!
The Hidden Garden
13 years ago


4 comments:
Ooooh, and shall we have coffee on your way through?
Hope Kat's MIL takes all that you are driving. Can't you just mail it to her to save the 175 mile drive?
I turned 62 but unfortunately I can't retire. I hope to work 8 more years to get max SS benefits. Sure wish I could retire as nothing gets done. With working and not having as much oomph, I am not the tornado that I used to be.
Just came in from planting in the light mist. I have 6 bags of mulch to spread but first need to do some weeding and that entails a good chunk of time and I'm afraid heavier rains will start soon as predicted. We need to build an arc here in CT with all the rain we've had the past few weeks.
So glad that our daughters have met in Moscow.
Yes, it's been a long road for me. I've lost all the toddler, preschool and elementary school years of my granddaughters and their activities as they are in Moscow. I just hate it. When they lived in Brooklyn, I saw them often and if there was something special, I could always drive down. Fortunately there are here twice a year and this year, I'll be there twice. They'll be with me in less than a month!!!! I'll be spending a good part of the long July 4th weekend doing major house picking up and cleaning.
I too was able to spend lots of time with my grandchildren. Their lives take them where they have to go, unfortunately.
I am going to retire at 62. I only work parttime now.
We have our share of rain here.
MIL took all our stuff.
We are so used to that drive. Used to go every few weeks.
I feel that we have a good grasp on our grandchildrens lives. I dont think the baby will think of us in the same way Pavel and Maria do:(
So, I guess I can't really ask you to ask her to take something for me...hm?
I think that only works in the adoption community.
I missed my last boat (so to speak) and have a bunch of things for Sergei's sister's little girl. I love being a "grandma" to a little girl - especially a poor one. I know it sounds crazy but my more "solidly connected" grandchild - my son's baby, Calvin, is supplied will all he needs and then some, without my kicking in.
Post a Comment