Saturday, December 13, 2008

home Happy Birthday Christina

Im home. I spent the last 6 days in Seattle. Beautiful city, with beautiful kids!!
We had lots of fun. Maria said Im a "hot yiayia!" I think thats an oximoron:)
Dispite the fact that I asked Kathernine every hour if she was in labor, baby moving, braxton hicks, she never budged. Hey, I didnt work in the labor room for nothing|:)
Yianni is going up tomorrow. Leo is home for one day, gone for 2, then back for three weeks.
I normally wouldnt send Yianni, but Katherine tells me she will drive herself to the hospital. YIKES! She has babies fast.
We are celebrating Christinas bd tonight. Thirty-Six years ago at the time, I was counting minutes between contractions, thinking about going to the hospital.
It snowed then, and its forecast to do the same tonight.
I, by the way, went to the hospital at 9pm and delivered a beautiful baby girl at 308am.
She is the most loving, caring, compassionate person I know.
Happy Birthday to my sweet Christmas baby, named Christina!!!

6 comments:

Mimi said...

Sniff, sniff, I agree, Christina is lovely! Happy, Happy Birthday!

And, I was hoping a baby would arrive while you were there.

Christina said...

thanks, mom!

Maria Verivaki said...

hi susan, i cant comment on fat's blog - how is she? hope all is well!

Michelle M. said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter!

Thanks for praying for my mom. I truly appreciate it!

Maria Verivaki said...

oh my goodness, i meant kat - do i really make spelling mistakes like that!
glad to hear all is well - we're living in a surreal world at the moment in greece -the riots and disruptions to daily life dont seem to end...
all the very best for kat and happy birthday to christina

Susan said...

i'm so sorry about whats going on in Greece Maria.
These are trying times indeed.
Thank you for your well wishes.
I understood it was a typo on the spelling. However, Katherine is 9 months pg, so, well never mind:)
Her blog is fixed so you can comment on it now!!!
It is 17degrees this am. brrrrr but very clear, my favorite, cold and crisp!!