No news really. Been in kind of a funk. I think January always does it to me. It just seems to be never ending.
All is looking up though.
Job is difficult. I only work 20 hours a week, get full coverage health and dental ins,and get paid darn good, so cant complain
We are busy around the house.
Petros is all but retired. He is home everyday. We are adjusting well. I think we have fun:)
He might not agree!
The grandkids are growing. Pavel will be 10 this year.
To say that is unbelievalbe is an understatement. We are going to Petros' 4th bd this weekend. Thats hard to believe too.
Good spring and good lent to everyone that follows the same beliefs that we do!
The Hidden Garden
13 years ago


3 comments:
I have been feeling a bit the same. I hope Lent will change things for us. It must feel wonderful to have a 10 year old grandson. Enjoy them :)
It is Feb! Spring is not too far off. I know - pavel 10! wow. have fun at little p's birthday!
And to you, it is always lovely to see you.
I hear you - I'm kind of feeling the same malaise.
Post a Comment