Saturday, December 05, 2009

OK, so I thought I'd better write something.....otherwise you would all think I fell off the earth. All of you 5 people or so who read this anyway:)
Things have been busy here, but not overwhelming.
We came home from Greece to a beautiful fall. It was so nice to be home for Halloween.
The whole family is anxiously awaiting Katherine and the kids on the 16th and Leo on the 24th.
The house is ready, the beds are ready, the packages are all bought, the food is on my list, all we have to do is go to the airport and pick them up.
I have missed them terribly, but the excitement of them coming is something I haven't enjoyed before.
I raked up the last of the leaves today, along with help from Petros, the little:) We had a wonderful time today.... We had a serious discussion about smoke alarms!! He is so inquistive.
Tomorrow night is the AHEPA Christmas party. Hope it doesnt get cancelled. It does almost every year.
Thats is from me....Hope all is well with you all, and everyone is having a wonderful pre-Christmas (Advent) time.

1 comment:

katbat said...

yay you wrote something! :-)