Friday, September 11, 2009

Hello from Moscow!
Never in my wildest dreams did I think Petros and I would be sipping coffee in the middle of red square!
We arrived yesterday after a day of mishaps. Alls well that ends well, right!!
The stay in Greece was fun. We went to Naplio, Epirdrados(ancient Greek theater), and Corinth.
We also bought a washing machine, went to Agio Nectarios, went to Ios, went to a Panayeri, and hhmmmmm, spent lots of time going to the bank and tax department!!
We spent the day today exploring Moscow, primarily Red Square.
Will write more later!!

3 comments:

Michelle M. said...

Sounds wonderful! Enjoy yourselves!

Mimi said...

So jealous! Enjoy and love those grandbabies!

Tina in CT said...

I just read your daughter's blog. I am so glad to read that you and your husband had such a good visit and good weather. It does help to go over that first time to actually see where the kids live.

On my first visit to Red Square, I just could not get over that I was standing there after all the times I'd seen it on the news with the parades, etc. Growing up we feared and hated the Russians. How times have changed.

I fly over again for the Xmas holidays and really am looking forward to it. I've had my suitcase open since the day after my daughter and granddaughters flew back to Moscow on 8/11. I have one large suitcase about half full so far.

It has always been a dream of mine to go to the Greek islands.