I started this blog 4 years ago, when we were leaving for Greece for my mother in laws illness.
I called it "Traveller" because that was what I was!
I didnt know if I would have any opportunity to write from Greece. I was scared of what I would find there. I was very distraught about MIL's illness.
Well, I didnt find any internet cafes, now there are many. I found my mother in law, memory eternal, in very bad condition, and I had every reason to be distraught.
Her death was so painful to watch. She had pancreatic cancer. As with most Greeks of her generation, she didnt know what was wrong with her.
Katherine and the kids came with us. That was a lifesaver for me, and for Pappous Yianni.
Pavel was so kind and sweet to him.
Now we are going off to Greece again.
We have been 4 times since I started this blog.
I know all the ins and outs of internet sites there and I hope to blog while Im there.
This trip will also take us to MOSCOW!!! To visit Katherine leo and kiddies.
WOOHOO!
Talk to you later.....................
The Hidden Garden
13 years ago


2 comments:
Kalo Taxidi! so I ended up not being able to go back to sleep after dropping you off at the airport. I think it's going to be a long day... maybe a nap this afernoon?!?!?
I hope you have a wonderful trip! And look forward to reading all about it.
Post a Comment