I just lost a whole post!!!
In a nutshell, been to busy to write, what with getting ready to go to Greece/Russia, kids, grandkids, business in Greece, obtaining visas, etc.
We are leaving on 8/31 coming back on 9/21, with a week in Moscow!!Yippee!
I wrote a lot about it, but its 1052 and I havet gotten dressed yet, so, Im not going to write it all again....I could swear:)
Happy fall everyone
The Hidden Garden
13 years ago


4 comments:
I hate when that happens!! need to save often. we lok forward to seeing you!!
Oh my goodness! How exciting! Travel safely with my prayers, and give everyone a big hug hello from me :)
Wow! I'm sorry to have missed the anticipation..that's what I get for not having the "following" think hooked in for you.
You leave on my oldest son's feast day - St. Aidan!
oops, I forgot to wish you happy travels yesterday! Have a wonderful time and be safe!
Post a Comment