Sunday, March 22, 2009

I have Pavlos and Petros here for the night. They are being good. I popped in Pinocchio so they were enthralled. They are playing "horses" now.
Kinda hard for Pappous to take a nap, but oh well.
Im busy getting my house ready for my 4 guests. Katherine and the kids are moving down on Saturday.
Dont know how long they will be here. Maybe two weeks, or longer. Depends on how much time the visas will take.
Christina is hoping they will be here for Greek easter. Thats the 19th. But Leo is so anxious for them all to come, I hope the sooner the better.
It is hard for everyone.
Thats it for now.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

I hope that they will be able to share Pascha with you, but I totally understand Leo's desire as well.

Continued prayers!

Maria Verivaki said...

it's going to be a hard forthcoming fortnight. i do hope everything works out for everyone.