Wednesday, April 08, 2009

So the kids have been here about 10 days. We have our routine down,but not fine tuned:)
Pavel and Maria are doing well, if you consider all they have on their plate.
Natasha now know us, and smiles and coos all the time. She is very sweet:)
Katherine has her ticket for April 17. I know thats Good Friday. I took the day off. She is scheduled to leave at 600 am. That means we will be at the airport around 430!! Lucky we live close......
It will be a very hard Good Friday for me:)

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Oh hugs, and love. That is a hard Good Friday. They'll be in my prayers as they travel.

moscow daily photo said...

I am a 1/4 Greek and our last name is Greek.
Thanks for commenting on our blog.
Christos Anesti!

Maria Verivaki said...

all the very best - just think of the summer when you will visit them

ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ ΑΝΕΣΤΗ!