Yianni came home tonight. Petros to follow on Friday. It is so nice to have Yianni back in the city!
I babysat Petros today. We worked on a picture collage Im putting together.
He wanted to know who each person was. He thought everyone was Pavlos.
The Hidden Garden
13 years ago


6 comments:
Pavlos is his hero right now. When we picked up Pavlos, he told him, "Pavlos, I missed you". But now Pavlos wants you to babysit both of them and watch thomas and go to burgerville for lunch:)
sounds like a plan!
Whohooooooo! I'm so glad Yianni is home, and that Petros will be soon!
pavlos sounds like pavel - doesn't want to miss out on any of the fun stuff while they are at school. I found a "best of" thomas vhs - I am saving it for you to have at your house!
i do hope petros was able to get things done in greece, and as far away from athens as possible - life in athens is not much fun these days...
hi susan
thanks for your good wishes
it's still a little chilly here, and although i am going to work now, i still feel very vulnerable when exposed to the elements
i hope you manage to come to greece this year - you know that crete is down south of wherever you plan to visit... !!!
Post a Comment