1. I dont think I can think of 25 things about me.2. I love to drive. It clears my head and soothes my soul.3. I drive everywhere Petros and I go. He is the perpetual passenger.4. I didnt have a ticket for 38 years and now have had 2 in the past 6 months!5. I love to be outside. No matter the weather.6. I love to eat out. 7. Come Friday night I have to go someplace. Goes back to the days when I spent Friday nights alone.8. I love high school football.9. I am addicted to coffee:) But it has to be fresh. Otherwise if in a restuarant I will send it back!!10. I am deathly afraid of water.11. I love to travel, but always miss home terribly.12. I love to dig in the dirt. I love the smell, texture, consistancy.13. I am close friends with all my adult children. I enjoy their company.14. I like to cook for others.15. We entertain a LOT!16. I am very shy and introverted.17. I have very few friends, I know many people, but few people know me well.18. I love my family above all else. Extended family included.19. I am very curious. That gets me into a lot of trouble, it always has.20. I love natural light. My house is always filled with it. 21. I think of myself as openminded, but sometimes very judgemental. Im working on that one.22. I love home grown food.23. I get tears over the silliest things....24. I HATE to go shopping for myself.25. I will choose music and a good book over tv anyday.
The Hidden Garden
13 years ago


3 comments:
i love your 25 things, and you sound so lovely too!!!!
most things apply to me, especially that friday night business!!!!
i've got a little surprise for you in tomorrow's post - hope you like it!
That was fun to read :) I think we have a lot in common.
Post a Comment