I am sitting on the couch at home when Im supposed to be at work!
My back "went out" Monday. I just got up from the couch and wham, it was in a spasm.
If anyone hasnt ever experienced this, its when its so painful to move that you just freeze.
I cant believe this is happening again. I usually can trace it back to something, but not this time.
Thankfully its getting better, little by little.
Im going to the doctor at noon. She will just load me up on painkillers, but also, she will write me an off work slip, in case this goes on any longer.
I didnt plan this!!!!
I can catch up on my reading:)
The Hidden Garden
13 years ago


2 comments:
Ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch. I'm so sorry to hear. (Gentle) hugs and love and prayers.
What are you reading?
i hope you get better soon, but at least you can read books without feeling guilty!
Post a Comment