Today would have been my moms 86th birthday. Sadly, she only lived to see 69.
She was a proud, loving caring woman. I only wish I could be half as lady like as she was!
She was a good cook, housekeeper, tender of chickens, berries, gardens, flowers and children.
She was a gem beyond compare and I will always cherish the memories I have of her. We always would go out to lunch on her birthday. So, today, I will buy a hamburger from Burgerville, take it, along with some flowers and visit her grave, as I have done for the past 17 years.
God bless you mom, and your twin brother Eric too. You 2/22/22 twin babies!!!
9:57 AM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Re
The Hidden Garden
13 years ago


3 comments:
Just this morning I was contemplating 2/22/22. May your dear mother's Memory be Eternal and hugs to you on this day.
and a twin too!!!
Thank you for your kindness Mimi:)
my mum lived to see only 60, very sad, but that's the way life is sometimes...
Post a Comment