Here I sit, on Holy Thurday, with my head filled like a baloon. I have a cold, sore throat, fever, stuffed nose, you get the picture.
I was supposed to go to the funeral of a friends mother, but, Petros went alone.
Last night was "Holy Unction" at church. It is a healing service. Well, it didn't seem to work on me!!(just kidding.)
This week is so filled with Pascha events.
We are not having our ususal 50 plus people over for Easter. Just a little family dinner.
We are leaving for Greece next Thursday and I thought it would be too much.
We are going over for only two weeks. In that time we will attend a wedding, a memorial and a baptism. (whew)
We will also try to tie up lose ends with Petros' inheritance. A very lofty goal. (just noticed I started the last four sentences with we)
Petros will be celebrating his 60th birthday this Memorial day weekend. The girls are planning a big party. They assure my all I need to do is show up:)
Have a blessed Pascha, filled with love and hope.
The Hidden Garden
13 years ago


1 comment:
Oh, I'm so sorry you are feeling sick. Hugs and prayers, especially that you feel better before you fly (because if not, yeouch!)
And, travel safely, my friend!
Post a Comment