Tuesday, January 22, 2008

January

I have been bad about ignoring my blog lately. I will write a little update.
Busy is the word around our house.
Since Yianni and Hannah moved out of the rental weve been busy remodeling. We have owned the house for 25 years, and have never done anything to it. So nows the time!
The house is located on the same property as our shop. Well, the shop/house has been robbed 5-6 times in the past month or so.
We have chopped down the 2o ft hedges around the place, placed lights, boarded things up etc.
Petros would always give away metal to anyone who asked, so it makes me mad that someone would steal from him.

We hosted a dinner Sunday night, The first of three. We are in a dinner club from church.
After we are done eating at three different peoples houses, they will switch and we will do the same thing with three other couples.
I had lots of fun preparing and hosting, but then I love to entertain.
Its been really cold here, but thank the good Lord, everyone is sorta kinda healthy.
Exception only for Petros and my creaks and groans,
As Ive said many times before, just because I dont often post doesnt mean I dont read every bodies everyday!!!
.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

That's absolutely awful! I'm so sorry that happened.

Oooh, dinner sounds lovely!

And, you've been missed - hello!