I am busy this week babysitting my grandchildren from Seattle. Their parents are in Argentina for a week
It has been fun, although tiring.
Pavel keeps me going with his "Ive got a question Yiayia" , or "what do you think of this", or "may I make a suggestion!!"
He has been very good. A good helper and good big brother.
Maria is 5 going on 15. She talks like a little grown up. She keeps Petros and I on our toes.
We decorated gingerbread houses today. Yesterday we celebrated Hannakua, complete with latkes and homemade doughtnuts!
Weve also decorated the tree, sent out cards, and decorated the house.
We have been very busy.
The kids are happiest staying at the house. We have taken some walks though.
I think I will need a full week to recover, but alas, I work all next week to make up for being off this week!
The Hidden Garden
13 years ago


2 comments:
Awesome! Grandma time is priceless! And, safe travels to the Argentinian travellers!
Hey, we had latkes yesterday too! But I didn't make doughnuts. We'll get some real Jewish doughnuts on Tuesday at our homeschool coop. :-)
Post a Comment