Saturday, July 08, 2006

Saturday morn

So its Saturday. Here I sit in my messy house, doing everything but cleaning. I think its called avoidance.
I've been and had my teeth cleaned this morning, been to Saturday market downtown, done 2 loads of laundry. So I havent exactly been idle.
We went to Seattle, (Bellevue) last weekend. It was the AHEPA convention. (Greeks get together and bs about politics and stuff) It was nice, as usual. I love staying in 4 star hotels!
Anyway, Katherine also moved to Mercer Island, which is just 5 short minutes from Bellevue.
I did make enough ferry trips to understand why they wanted to move.
At any rate they are all moved. They love their new place. It is very nice.
They decided to keep the place on Bainbridge Island and rent it out.
Katherine put it on Craigslist and got 3 calls the first day.
I got the brilliant idea to redo the main bathroom. It hasnt had any work on it since Christina and Rob got married, so its due.
I think I will do it in flowers, old fashioned like.
Seeings how no "boys" use it anymore. Although Yianni comes over to take a jacuzzi everytime we are gone.hehe
Thats my story and Im sticking to it!!!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Sounds lovely! Congratulations to Katherine on being a landlord!