I made 28 jars of jam today. Marionberry, strawberry, raspberry and blueberry.
It is hard work and Im tired. I make this much every year, seeings how my husband eats about a jar in two days:)
It is very theraputic to accomplish something.
The Hidden Garden
13 years ago


4 comments:
I've never made jam, I'm impressed. And, jealous, I love homemade jam. Enjoy some on toast for me!
I will send some up with Christina for you. I hear they are going to go to church in Olympia!
Alas, I tried to send you jam, but Christina told me she forgot to give it to you:(
I will save some for you!
C said she had a delightful time with you!
It was so awesome to see Christina and the family! Our lunch was delightful, indeed.
I was sad about the jam, I was so looking forward to it!
(PS, I grew up in Northern California, we've been in Washington about 13 years)
Post a Comment