protester!
We went to see "Sir No Sir" yesterday. It was a documentary about the soldiers who protested the was in Viet Nam, and the consequenses of doing so.
It was a real eye opener.
I am proud to say that I protested that war in every way possible, short of bombing draft offices.
The war in Iraq is no different. We dont care about the culture, religion, customs of that country.
Now there is news about killing of women and children.
I heard on NPR that the marines is going to teach "core values" to the troops. Kind of like a no-no to them for doing what they did.
In Viet Nam they had to keep a certain body count each day. Thats dead Vietnamese. If itw were necessary to kill women and children to maintain the "body count" they
did.
Lord Have Mercy on their souls, and the GIS in Iraq now.
They need to go against the authority and protest!!
The Hidden Garden
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment