Well, the party's over. Petros is newly illuminated, and Yiayia is tired!
There were quite a few people at both events.
We were blessed with a beautiful day. This week following hasnt been nice. Guess God was smiling on Petros.
It was wonderful to finally meet Mimi. She is just as wonderful in person as on her blog!
Also, Pres. Elizabeth and children were here. Zac hung by his knees on the jungle gym. I only saw them in fleeting seconds, (running back and forth to the kitchen) but it looked like they were having fun.
There were lots of kids running everywhere. Happens are our parties lately. Guess our friends are having grandchildren too.
We have come full circle. First parents, then parents of teens, then college students to pay for, and now grandparents. It is truly a blessing to see all the little children at our house again.
Im on jury duty for the next 2 weeks. I have yet to be called. Have to be home every night to call in.
If it werent for this "obligation" I would go up to Bainbridge and help Katherine pack.
Hasnt has any buyers for her house yet. She is getting discouraged.
Guess the market is slow right now:(
The Hidden Garden
13 years ago


2 comments:
everyone kept commenting on all the children that were there. It was great!!!
It was so awesome to meet and see everyone, and I agree - the amount of kids was fabulous.
Katherine's house sale is in my prayers.
Post a Comment