Christina underwent a successful spleenectomy last night. They were able to do a laproscopic procedure, kind of like a roto-rooter. They only made three small incisions.
It was a very long day at the hospital. Thank God Yianni and Hannah watched Pavlos. He has an ear infection, and is very grumpy.
Chrisitnas hct is up to 29!!WOOHOO!
Her surgery was so late last night that they dont think she will be able to go home today.
They also cut her prednisone from 160mg to 80!
SO things are looking up.
Thank you for all your prayers and thoughts.
When I have been seriously ill prayers really seem to "lift" you. I cant describe it. But if you have ever had people praying for you, you know what Im talking about.
Thats all for now.
I have been waiting to write this blog for a long time:)
Susan
The Hidden Garden
13 years ago


1 comment:
Yay! Thanks be to God!
Post a Comment