Tuesday, November 15, 2005

babysitting

I've put Pavlos for a nap, mowed the lawn, snacked on junk food, read other peoples blogs, so now I will write another. I think Christina is the only one who reads this!
Took Pavlos to Fred Meyer this morning. He sand In the TICKI TICKI TICKI Room at the top of his lungs the whole time we were there. My favorite Disney song I can tell you:(
Getting back to the routine of being home. I love my house, my things, my space. Often make trips to Greece, come back with different feelings. This time Im so glad to be home. It was a very hard trip.
Thats all for now.
.Im going to work tomorrow and Im actually looking forward to it!!
I miss my friends.

2 comments:

Christina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christina said...

yep, i'm here, reading (i had a typo on the first comment i left:)