Tuesday, March 16, 2010

trip

OK, so I am going to Greece after all.
I was sitting here on Friday morning telling Petros that it was his last chance to have me come with him. I was going to give back my vacation time at work that day
He said, do you want to come? I said yippee and bought a ticket.
I dont like the idea of him trapsing all over the mountain top alone. Not that I would know what to do if something happened.
His health hasnt been that good lately also. He is on meds and doing better, but still. It isnt anything life threatening.
Lent is almost over. I cant believe how fast it went this year. Last night we were driving home from Christinas and I told Petros, "what I want is a big juicy cheeseburger!"
We are going to the church picnic this year. Not having anything big at our house. We will have a roast lamb on Petros' and Pavlos' name day though:) Thats June 29.
Reading a good book (on the suggestion of Fr Theodore) Our Thoughts Determine Our Lives. Seems like it was written just for me! Miss Worrier that I am.
Anyway, we are here, busy as ever, waiting for Lent to be over and out 2 week trip to Greece.
Hope all is well with you!

1 comment:

Christina said...

have a great trip:) pavlos would really like a painted copy of the secret school for the living room, uhm, i mean, his bedroom. yeah, he told me, that's right ;-)