Saturday, May 02, 2009

OK here goes:
8 things Im looking forward to:
1. Going to visit Moscow in September
2. Summer to finally come after a long cold winter.
3. Going out to YaHalla tonight!!Yay!
4. Getting my new kitchen floor. Mine got water damaged.
5. Getting my yard to looking nice for summer.
6. Going on mini vacations this summer.
7. Watching my grandchildren grow.
8. Retiring with Petros

8 things I did yesterday
1. Went to work.
2. Went to Burgerville with Petros for dinner.
3. Made a loaf of bread, before going to work (bread machine)
4. Threw in some laundry
5. Read a book
6. walked around the yard surveying it
7. left dishes in the sink, I usually never to that
8. Went to bed at 10 very tired

8 things I wish I could do
1. Speak Greek
2. Go visit Katherine today:)
3. Not worry about everything
4. Have my labor room job back
5. Sing really well and play guitar
6. Talk to my mom (I just want to say Hi and see her smile)
7. Make all my kids problems disappear.
8. Weigh 135 again

8 TV shows I watch
1. I dont watch 8 shows
2. Big Love
3. Grays Anatomy
4. Frontline
5. History channel specials
6. OPB specials, public television
7. Link tv ( independent station)
8. Sometimes The Office
This isnt as easy at it appears

3 comments:

Mimi said...

What did you read? What are you putting on your kitchen floor - wood, vinyl, tile?????

And, eeeek! I'm so excited you get to go to Moscow.

Susan said...

I am finished The Romanoff Bride, we are putting Pergo (Costco style) and yes, Im excited too!!

Annie said...

What a fun meme.

And YOU get to go to Moscow, too! My, I am SO envious. A whole host of my blog friends are in Moscow now....(I feel I must have met you through one of your daughters who is connected with them....but may never remember that!)

Your kitchen floor sounds like a nice thing, too.

What job do you have now?