Just thought I would check in!
Haven't been up to much. This is the first fall season in three years that I will be home. That's a huge plus. I you know about all the big trees in my yard you know what I'm talking about!!
Petros is planning to go to Greece in November. That depends on the Greek bureaucracy of course.
I have been under a lot of stress lately. Nothing new for me....just a bit unsettling.
I'm going to talk about the fall, but not in the order it is supposed to be in.
I was born in September, so thats my favorite month.
Fall starts when school starts. Wearing warm coats and sweaters to school, feeling chilled in the morning and dragging the coats home in the 80 degree afternoons.
I love fall foods, fall colors, fall clothes..everything about fall.
I have been making apple crisp's, stews, and yesterday, navy bean soup.
I would most like to go to New England to see the autumn landscape,
but I can see beauty here too.
I am going to enjoy fall to the fullest this year. I have my pumpkins out and fall decorations throughout my house.
So everyone please enjoy the season of change:)
The Hidden Garden
13 years ago


3 comments:
I'm sorry you have been under stress, hugs and love. Can't wait to see you at the end of the month.
hi susan, if you have any really good value pumpkin recipes, i'd love to make something from your collection, and write a little story about it. we have pumpkin, but apart from fried, i dont do much with it. i'd love to make a savoury pie, a sweet pie and a cake, if you've got anything out there for me...
I will look Maria, pumpkin pie is a tradition for Thanksgiving (an all American holiday) pumpkin bread is also good.
Post a Comment