It was my babys 30th birthday this past weekend!
It was a milestone for him, but not so much for me. I mean, I dont feel depressed about it. Ive always believed that you cant stop the clock, and I dont want to anyway.
It was a moment to stop and realize, though, that life really passes so swiftly. My mom once said that the older you get the faster time passes. I believe this to be true. Days turn into weeks into months and into years.
So, to my baby boy, who was and is the apple of my eye, keep living life everyday.
The Hidden Garden
13 years ago


3 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday and Many Years!
My Facebook says that today is your birthday! Happy, Happy birthday and Many Years! I can't wait to give you a delayed birthday hug at the end of October!
Post a Comment