Friday, July 06, 2007

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.2. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Thanks to Kristen. Ive been thinking about this, dont know if I even know 8 random things about me!

1. My left foot is a full size bigger than my right foot, while my right foot it a full width wider.

2.I am very introverted and to myself, but love to throw big parties with lots of people.

3. I love to work in the yard. It doesnt look like it though. My yard looks like the person who owns the house tries but never gets it all together!

4. I, like my daughter and Mimi, speed read. I always have. After reading a book once through I go back and reread it if I like it.

5. I enjoy wandering through cemeterys! It is one of my favorite things to do. Look at the stones and think about the people and the lives they led.

6. When Friday night hits I have to go out. Comes from my teen years. I really cant stay home on Friday night!

7. My house looks clean but it really isnt!! Dont look to closely.

8. I survived a massive stroke when I was 32. Had to slow down and learn to smell the roses after that. Thats why my house went from being spotless to dont look in the corners.

I dont have 8 friends to pass this on too!!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Fascinating things! My left foot is my "bigger and fatter" foot, so I have to buy shoes to fit that one and not my right.

Yes, I also re-read (because of the speed thing!)

It's good to get to know you better!