Sunday, May 21, 2006

traveller

MUNDANE
Well its a Sunday morn, afternoon actually. I came home late from Seattle last night so no church for me.
I was up looking at a house that Katherine and Leo liked. Its a beautiful home on Mercer Island. YIKES though, its so expensive. Petros and I had a long discussion about how we would afford a home these days.
I feel so sorry for young people starting out.
They made an offer on the house, so we shall see. I went over to Bainbridge Island and helped Katherine with last minute touch ups before they put their house on the market.
I think she will miss the slower pace on Bainbridge, but Leo wont miss the commute.
We bought a new car, but now it seems old, it was so long ago.
We are getting geared up for Petros' baptism on June 10!
Promises to be fun:)
Thats all!
Susan

5 comments:

Mimi said...

Good luck to Katherine and Leo! I can't imagine trying to buy on Mercer Island, yikes.

Congratulations on the new car.

I look forward to meeting you, God willing, on the 10th!

Susan said...

Oh, that would be so exciting:)

Mimi said...

I received the invite yesterday, it's on my calendar.

Are you thinking about coming up to Wilkeson the next day for Pentectost? Did you need me to bring directions?

Susan said...

yes, we will come depending on whats going on with our kids!
Our lives still revolve around them:)

Mimi said...

Ok, I'll bring directions. It's going to be quite a drive from Portland.