Wednesday, May 03, 2006

car hunting

Just wanted to touch on the practice of buying cars these days.
First, they want more for a car than we paid for out house (granted it was 32 years ago that we bought said house.)
It is different this time because we can do so much research on the internet before actually going out to look.
We are between cars, both radically different from each other.
We did go to a dealer yesterday that was old fashioned pushy, rude, demanding, car salesman classic.
We are not buying from there.
Welp,off to look at some more cars on the internet.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Edmunds.com - not only do they do a great job of comparing cars, they do pricing, and they spell their name the same way as my husband does, so points for that ;)

Elizabeth said...

The internet is a great resource for finding used cars, especially. I found our two last cars on the internet, and the latter, a Volvo, I found on Craigslist (www.portland.craigslist.org). The former I found on cars.com.